Pages: [1] 2
Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow on: January 25, 2011, 06:44:40 PM
Ayame

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2011, 06:44:40 PM »

Motown was a case of “lust at first sight” for me.  When Knotme bought one, I got the chance to see it both on video and in person, and the desire to have one for my own became even stronger.  But he’s expensive, and I was afraid to order one, only to learn when it arrived that (as they say) “my eyes were bigger than my vagina”.  So Knot offered to let me borrow his Motown, so I could try out this amazing life-cast equine dildo and learn the truth.  Could I handle his girth or not?  But once I was home with Motown, my fears returned.  I really thought his oval head was too wide for me to take without help - and with holiday and schedule conflicts, no assistants were available.  So it was over two MONTHS before this fine stud thrust his way into my jade pavilion.  And I have to admit…. I’m sorry that I waited so long!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:  
Holy samolians, this stud is thick!  The next things I noticed after his girth were his sexy natural coloring, and his incredible texture.  In fact, his texture is still the thing I notice first about Motown, every time I look at him, or even touch him while reaching for another toy.  Mo is literally a riot of ridges, folds, flaps and bumps of skin from head to base.  Add to that his prominent straw, and the ripples on the edge of his head, and you have a feast for the senses.  Oh man, scared or not, I wanted this stud inside me.  BAD!

PREP:
I gave Motown a quick wash, dried him off, and set him up on the counter while I stretched to get ready for him.  Just that short contact with this realistic boy had me wet and ready enough for any other dildo in my collection.  But I was nervous, so I rubbed a small blob on the prep dildo I chose (Zeta’s Akita), and worked him around.  After a bit of play, it seemed that vertical thrusting or riding would be best for these two toys, so I moved to the bathroom where I could do that more easily.

IN USE - STEP 1:
After some vertical thrusting, a modest climax, and some hard riding, I managed to partially knot Akita.  I rode him for 10-15 minutes, in various angles and positions, and rotated the knot around to get as much stretching as possible.  Then it was time for Motown to have his shot at me.  Due to his heavy texture, I slathered on the lube, took a firm grip on his shaft, and guided him between my lips.  Amazingly, he went in!  Slowly, and in short, spurts of motion, almost like the real thing.  I was able to take almost 7” of his length during the 10 minutes that I played with him.  Moving deeper was difficult, since Mo’s oval head was wider than I was used to up there, and knotted toys only stretch the lower parts of the passage.  But OMG, did he feel amazing!  {THUD! } The pressure on my G-spot was so intense, that I knew he’d give me huge, squirting O’s, once I got used to him.  And that texture of his?  Be still my heart!  I could feel each fold, ridge, ripple and bump with every stroke.  I could only handle 10 minutes with him the first time, but I knew it wouldn’t be the last time.  I switched back to Akita for a few minutes of smooth stroking, then brought out the vibe to release the buildup that Motown had created in those 10 minutes.  After a couple of climaxes, I chose to stop and take a 2-day break from the big toys.

IN USE - STEP 2 & 3:
The step one process worked well, so I repeated them two days later.  I got a little further down Motown’s shaft, but was too confident after my first experience, and used less lube on him the second time.  BIG mistake!  Things got rough real fast, and I saw my juices were turning pink.  So I regretfully left my sexy stallion, popped a condom on Akita, and returned to him for a smoother ride.  The upside was, I got more of Akita’s knot, and a big climax this time.  But it seemed wise to give myself three days off, before trying my two big studs again.  So, on Monday night I tried again, using the same warm-up process.  This time I put plenty of thick gel lube on Motown, and he entered me with that now-familiar halting series of thrusts.  Although I still didn’t achieve climax with Mo, I could feel it getting closer, as I tried to process that much stimulation.  He truly puts me into “sensory overload”.

IN USE - STEP 4:
With appointments and activities for the next several days, I knew it would be at least a week before I could play with Motown again.  But I wanted to ride him again before my Gyno appointment.  So 8 days later I did, using a different prep toy and taking some photos.  Since I needed more stretching at the top of my vagina, I brought out the Lex Steele dildo.  It’s straight and 2.25” thick, which I thought would help me take Motown more easily.    So I washed Lex down, covered him with a Mega brand condom, and “went to town” for 10 minutes.  He’s very firm and leans out at quite an angle, so I changed his position and combined thrusting and riding to get the best stretch.  Then it was time for Motown.

Since I have a Gyn. appointment in a couple of days, I decided discretion is the better part of valor”, and rolled one of my Mega condoms down over Motown as well.  It took a little bit of stretching, but I got it to lock down underneath his median ring, to prevent the condom from sliding up as I rode him.  And ride him I did!  Although blunted slightly by the condom, I could still feel Motown’s texture, particularly around the corona.  The extra smoothness let him glide deeper into me than before, and I got down to the median ring fairly easily.  That extra bit of smoothness also let me stroke him faster, creating the build-up to a nice g-spot climax, complete with squirting.  Mmmm!  I cleaned Mo up and put him away very reluctantly.  I’d much rather have laid down and pounded myself into oblivion with his thick, yummy cock.

CONCLUSIONS:
I got a couple of pics, which might turn out well enough to post here, but I don’t have time to get them out of my camera right now.  But with or without them, riding Motown was an experience I can’t recommend highly enough, and which I hope to repeat again and again.  It's not possible to say enough good things about this dildo!  It’s incredibly stimulating - physically, emotionally, and psychologically.  Just looking down to see this huge black horse cock thrusting between my pale thighs and pink lips was mind-blowing.  Add in the intense sensation from Mo’s thick shaft and realistic texture, and honestly!  It felt too good to cum.  Also, for those interested in depth stretching, Motown is an excellent choice.  His oval head has a good angle to help him slide around and behind the cervix, to allow the back of the vagina to stretch.  And although he’s pretty thick, Mo is not beyond the bounds of an adventurous woman who wants to try being filled by the sexiest stud in the stable.  Just don’t be surprised if while thrusting or pulling him out, Mo stimulates your G-spot so much, that you’re compelled to ejaculate.

RATING:
On a 1-10 scale, I’d have to give Motown a solid 13.  He’s everything my other equine toy is and more - thicker, more textured, realistically colored.  Even if I never get past his median ring, the part of Mo that I can use is so fulfilling and exciting, that I can’t wait to do him again.  The only thing that could possibly make him better, would be having an enthusiastic partner to use him on me, so I could kick back and enjoy the ride!  

SPECIAL COMMENTS on STRETCHING:
As I said before, women can absolutely take this bad boy vaginally, albeit not to the length some boys can take him anally.  And that’s OK with me.  It’s not a contest against anything but my own limits, in search of pleasure.  Those “limits” return to normal pretty fast too, even after sessions like the ones described above.  So don’t worry that enjoying a toy like Motown will make you too loose to enjoy your “human stud”!  The day after my evening sessions with Mo and Akita, I had delightful morning shower playtime with Zeta’s Mr.Pluggit, which is the smallest toy in my (and Zeta’s) collection.  A day and a half after the third session with Akita and Motown, I was tight enough to make a play-partner complain, and cum sooner than he wished.  So Ladies, don’t let anyone tell you that using big toys makes you loose and sloppy, or unfit for an average-size cock.  Do your Kegel exercises daily, and you’ll be fine. (HINT:  they’re more effective and easier to accomplish, if you do them in bed when you first wake up)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:32:23 PM by knotme » Logged

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 07:21:44 PM
knotme
Global Moderator
Holy crap that's a lot of post!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 07:21:44 PM »

wooooooow what a review Ayame.   I am so glad you were able to play with him and enjoy him so much.  Glad that stud gave you such a ride and such a smile of lust Wink naughty lil minx you Cheesy  Keep up the good work hun Cheesy

back to buying toys again.

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 10:26:06 AM
Silvermane

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 10:26:06 AM »

Great review!! I am sure the pics look incredible. We just got Silver but I am sure we are going bigger with motown or something similar as soon as she feels its the right time. I appreciate the review!!

Purchased: Silver (arrived friday!)
Wishlist: Werewolf small, Wuffamute pup, Frost wyvern

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:12:26 PM
knotme
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:12:26 PM »

Motown and Remus are the next step up, if you love texture get a Motown, if you prefer something smoother, get a Remus Cheesy  I own both and very happy with both my studs Cheesy

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 07:57:00 PM
hotman6699

Ms. November

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 07:57:00 PM »

Bump. I haven't read this bit in a while. Though I'd revive it...

Damn, that was a sexy review. Makes me want my Mo tonight Grin. I think I'll go give him a shot and see where he takes me. He really is intense. For added benefit, I've included some prep-time pics via the link here (don't get any ideas Wink):

http://www.exotic-erotics.com/forums/index.php?topic=454.msg4659#new

We must remind ourselves that life is the most fragile entity we will ever know.
In an instant, my day, my feelings & my entire perception changed forever. I write this for a woman, caring, compassionate and candid, who taught me many things in the short time I was able to enjoy her company.
I miss my friend dearly and will miss her always.

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 08:45:13 PM
hotman6699

Ms. November

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 08:45:13 PM »

A day and a half after the third session with Akita and Motown, I was tight enough to make a play-partner complain, and cum sooner than he wished.  So Ladies, don’t let anyone tell you that using big toys makes you loose and sloppy, or unfit for an average-size cock.  Do your Kegel exercises daily, and you’ll be fine.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention... this is also true for you guys out there (and women whom do anal *yay*). Practice only increase muscle strength and makes for more tactile pleasure. Both for you, Cheesy, and another friend, Grin, if that's your thing. *he he*

Unless you're like 60, stretching and 'exercising' (especially, cumming), the pleasure is like wine: it only gets better with age.

We must remind ourselves that life is the most fragile entity we will ever know.
In an instant, my day, my feelings & my entire perception changed forever. I write this for a woman, caring, compassionate and candid, who taught me many things in the short time I was able to enjoy her company.

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 11:52:54 PM
Ayame

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 11:52:54 PM »

. . . Unless you're like 60, stretching and 'exercising' (especially, cumming), the pleasure is like wine: it only gets better with age.

AHEM!  Excuuuuse me, but I'm 58 yrs old (that's almost 60)  Grin  and I assure you that sex is still getting better.  In fact, these days, it's the most exciting and fulfilling that I've ever known.  Although I blame my partner for that.  He's young enough to have a fresh viewpoint, and makes me see it (and myself) through his eyes.

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 12:16:12 AM
Ginokami

As the wolf howls at the full moon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 12:16:12 AM »

AHEM!  Excuuuuse me, but I'm 58 yrs old (that's almost 60)  Grin  and I assure you that sex is still getting better.  In fact, these days, it's the most exciting and fulfilling that I've ever known.  Although I blame my partner for that.  He's young enough to have a fresh viewpoint, and makes me see it (and myself) through his eyes.

Hehe! Good for you Ayame. Sex should always be fun. I've recently taking an interesting tip from a friend that has helped me achieve a better climax.

Also, I just wanted to add this. This review helped me to mentally prepare for what I was in store for when I got my Motown. Thanks Ayame! Grin

When all else fails and you're about to die an inexplicable death. There is only one thing left to do...LOOT! Because that way, you'll at least die with more than you had. ~A quote from an old friend of mine

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 08:37:48 AM
hotman6699

Ms. November

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 08:37:48 AM »

AHEM!  Excuuuuse me, but I'm 58 yrs old (that's almost 60)  Grin

Open mouth, insert foot Shocked
I should have seen that one cumming. Well, in my defense, age is not a stat for the members here so I'm sorry I stuck to the stereotype < Embarrassed> As the younger ones say: my bad.

As to Gino, the sock is on the other foot with me. I'm doing more of the teaching than the learning. My partner is older than me, but isn't nearly as experienced with men as some. It's cool though, I like a clean slate that I can get dirty Grin

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 06:15:42 AM
Ayame

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 06:15:42 AM »

. . . As to Gino, the sock is on the other foot with me. I'm doing more of the teaching than the learning. My partner is older than me, but isn't nearly as experienced with men as some. It's cool though, I like a clean slate that I can get dirty Grin

Yep Hotman, that's how it is for me too.  My partner is very experienced with anal play (solo and otherwise).  So, he's teaching me both the mechanics and the pleasure of it.  He also encourages me to appreciate my sexual nature, and to believe him when he says he enjoys it too. 

And maybe (like you) he likes dirtying up a clean slate.    Grin  I'll have to ask him sometime.   Wink

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 06:32:06 AM
knotme
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 06:32:06 AM »

giggles Cheesy

no matter how old we are sex and toying is always fun.  and whether it is anal or vaginal, the first time we have done it or are seasoned vets we can learn things from one another, especially when we encourage each other to try and push our own limits, whether by ourselves or with a partner who loves and cares for us Cheesy

We are a community with a wide variety of toys we like and the ways we use them.  And as such being there and encouraging one another and posting such hot and sexy reviews helps others determine whether certain toys are for them or not, and when they are not then we suggest and draw up new ones to fulfill desires we have.

Great job on the review Ayame.  Hope to hear more when you get around to being able to buy more :*

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 01:14:34 PM
hotman6699

Ms. November

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 01:14:34 PM »

no matter how old we are sex and toying is always fun.  and whether it is anal or vaginal, the first time we have done it or are seasoned vets we can learn things from one another, especially when we encourage each other to try and push our own limits, whether by ourselves or with a partner who loves and cares for us Cheesy

We are a community with a wide variety of toys we like and the ways we use them.  And as such being there and encouraging one another and posting such hot and sexy reviews helps others determine whether certain toys are for them or not, and when they are not then we suggest and draw up new ones to fulfill desires we have.

I smell the makings of a mission statement for EE! How 'bout it Z?

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 01:15:29 PM
knotme
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 01:15:29 PM »

awwwww, i just wrote what i feel in my heart Cheesy

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 01:16:37 PM
Ginokami

As the wolf howls at the full moon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 01:16:37 PM »

I smell the makings of a mission statement for EE! How 'bout it Z?

I second that notion!

When all else fails and you're about to die an inexplicable death. There is only one thing left to do...LOOT! Because that way, you'll at least die with more than you had. ~A quote from an old friend of mine

Topic Name: Female Review - MOTOWN - Pics to Follow Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 01:19:10 PM
knotme
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 01:19:10 PM »

awwww you guys   (blushy)

Pages: [1] 2
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: