Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
  Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina on: July 10, 2010, 06:26:59 PM
chestnutgeld

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2010, 06:26:59 PM »

I would like to see an equine vagina made,I have read of others on many forums complaining too many penises,and no vaginas,could you check o I for one would love a nice mare vulva and vagina Kiss Kiss Kiss Smiley Smiley Wink Wink

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:58:29 PM
snowglider2319
Global Moderator

I like rubber cocks.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:58:29 PM »

It will probably be a while before its release, but there's one in the works ;3  All of the kinks will have to be ironed out, but I think it will be a very impressive toy once done!

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 02:12:29 AM
nicim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 02:12:29 AM »

Ill just add this suggestion to this topic instead of making a new one.  I for one would love a nice Tigress/Lioness vagina. That'd be awesome everyone loves tigers right?
Also i remember seeing picture of a "prototype" mare vagina in furaffinity.

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 07:35:32 PM
Snowsong

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 07:35:32 PM »

I'm gonna go ahead and add my own little bump here and add in canine vagina.  In case anyone was wondering why I would ever try to melt down a Fleshlight....
(click to show/hide)

Did this months ago and it still smells like melting rubber.

- Snow

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 08:53:16 PM
Apollo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 08:53:16 PM »

I'm gonna go ahead and add my own little bump here and add in canine vagina.  In case anyone was wondering why I would ever try to melt down a Fleshlight....
(click to show/hide)

Did this months ago and it still smells like melting rubber.

Probably not the best of ideas 'mate Wink

+1 for the mare, usually I'm not into mares but I guess an exception could be made Cheesy

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 10:09:18 PM
Snowsong

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 10:09:18 PM »

I actually got the idea from a video tutorial I saw on how to combine several dildos into one mega dildo.  It works in small doses but to get a pour-able amount is scary.

That IS one of the upshots of vinyl toys I suppose.  I have on occasion repaired them using a heat gun.  I tried to insert my own vibe long before it was a selectable option....

But back to female genitalia, I still think the canine design is one of the more unique ones. :-P

- Snow

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 08:09:40 AM
Zeebra
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 08:09:40 AM »

I actually got the idea from a video tutorial I saw on how to combine several dildos into one mega dildo.  It works in small doses but to get a pour-able amount is scary.

That IS one of the upshots of vinyl toys I suppose.  I have on occasion repaired them using a heat gun.  I tried to insert my own vibe long before it was a selectable option....

But back to female genitalia, I still think the canine design is one of the more unique ones. :-P

haha, yeah vinyl is a tricky beast to learn how to cook properly with out killing your self with burning it. I cook over 2 gallons of vinyl at a time generally takes me over 4 hours to cook that much so its a slow process and lots of stirring to prevent burning when in the Gel stage.

Zeebra

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 08:04:30 PM
Snowsong

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »

I don't even know exactly what Fleshlights are made out of.  Some sort of elastic polymer I think they call it?  It's the same stuff those sticky hand things you get in the quarter machines at the grocery store are made of actually because that's exactly what I got when I melted it down.  Bunch of pieces stuck to my ceiling for the hell of it ^.^

- Snow

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 10:35:22 AM
Alxm23

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 10:35:22 AM »

well this is one made at bad-dragon
there is a mare,dragoness and husky

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 01:54:44 PM
hotman6699

Ms. November

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 01:54:44 PM »

I saw a coupe of examples that aroused my interest in this example (see below). Maybe this will stir up everyone's imagination.

On that note, you might consider a double toy (w/vulva\vagina & anus).

We must remind ourselves that life is the most fragile entity we will ever know.
In an instant, my day, my feelings & my entire perception changed forever. I write this for a woman, caring, compassionate and candid, who taught me many things in the short time I was able to enjoy her company.
I miss my friend dearly and will miss her always.

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 02:07:15 PM
Alxm23

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 02:07:15 PM »

yeah those pictures are in my furry folder(i try to keep pictures,videos and flashes organized

round 650 gb of smut on my External hard drive

had to buy it because my pc was full

check out bad dragon if you want a mare sleeve,they also have dragoness and husky

btw,if your into real animals,you might want to check Beastforums
pictures and videos of users
pretty alive

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 02:37:33 PM
hotman6699

Ms. November

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 02:37:33 PM »

Been there, done that, dedcided to pass on the t-shirt. <wink>

Pricing might be an issue, though. For the size and weight, you'd be looking at $300-450, depending on the detail and options.

We must remind ourselves that life is the most fragile entity we will ever know.
In an instant, my day, my feelings & my entire perception changed forever. I write this for a woman, caring, compassionate and candid, who taught me many things in the short time I was able to enjoy her company.

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 02:39:00 PM
hotman6699

Ms. November

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 02:39:00 PM »

Almost forgot... Damn that's A LOT of smut. Cool, huh? I don't have nearly that much but i'm up to about 15 gb. On the other hand, i'm very picky. My favorite furry artist has to be Dr. Comet (you know what i'm talking about).

Topic Name: Female no pics/vid: mare vulva and vagina Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 03:08:01 PM
Alxm23

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 03:08:01 PM »

i have a lot because im diversified a lot

i have furry,gay furry,real gay,real straight,lesbian animated(those hentai movie)got flashes,got domination movies(german woman with strapons as big as EE toys),got a few loli and shota but thats not my favorite

when it comes to furry artists,there too much artist and too much art style to choose one

a few hightlights of good ones would be like Nars,gunmouth,wolfy-nail,meesh and etc

there are a few hidden gems  like zombiebunnyboy

one i discovered recently is Onta and MatoC

anyway im on furaffinity if you want to see the list of watches,old username is Alex-618
  Pages: [1]
Reply New Topic New Poll
Jump to: